Code of Ethics
At Chacon Realty, LLC, we are focused on providing superior service with definitive results that ensure success and longevity for our associations. That's why we have adopted a code of ethics to ensure our success:
- 1. Comply with current bylaws, standards and practices that exist or as may be established and amended from time to time.
- 2. Participate in continuing professional education through the South Padre Island Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and other industry related organizations.
- 3. Act in the best interests of the client; refrain from making inaccurate or misleading representations or statements; not knowingly misrepresent facts to benefit the Management company.
- 4. Undertake only those engagements that we can reasonably expect to perform with professional competence.
- 5. Exercise due care and perform planning and supervision as specified in the written management agreement, job description or duly adopted Board policies.
- 6. Disclose all relationships in writing to the client regarding any actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest between the Management and other vendors. The Association Management shall take all necessary steps to avoid any perception of favoritism or impropriety during the vendor selection process and negotiation of any contracts.
- 7. Disclose to the client the extent of fidelity or other contractually required insurance carried on behalf of Association Management and/or client and any subsequent changes in coverage, which occur during Community Association Management's engagement if the amount is lower than the contract amount requires.
- 8. See that the funds managed for the client by the Association Management are in their own separate accounts, are not misappropriated, Prepare and furnish to the client accurate and timely financial reports in accordance with the terms of the management agreement, job description or duly adopted Board policies.
- 9. Recognize the original records, files and books held by the Association Management are the property of the client to be returned to the client at the end of the Association Management's engagement; maintain the duty of confidentiality to all current and former clients.
- 10. Refrain from criticizing competitors or their business practices; Act in the best interests of our Employers; Maintain a professional relationship with our peers and industry related professionals.
- 11. Conduct ourselves in a professional manner at all times when acting in the scope of our employment.
- 12. Not engage in any form of price fixing, anti‑trust, or anti‑competition.
5550 Gulf Blvd.
- 1 beds, 1 baths, 595 sqft.
- Unit: 405
- If you are looking for amazing beach views from inside the unit and balcony, loo ... View Listing